Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the welcome video is the carrier van pulling away from FF and rolling up to an Iceland, and Gylfi is in one of the walk-in coolers having a photoshoot to model the heavy winter training gear. He turns in his tuque and giant full-length parka to give the camera a thumbs up. And scene.

It's finally done

is-this-real-life.jpg

BREAKING NEWS

More breaking news involving Everton...

After more than two months of negotiations, Sky Sports News understands Everton have agreed a fee of around £45m for Swansea star Gylfi Sigurdsson.

We understand the player is expected on Merseyside this evening and will undergo a medical tomorrow.
Hope he's not staying in a B&B

Didn't really want him got lots to do to prove me wrong but like Barry I hope he's one you realise is great when you watch him week in and week out.

Gueye, Schneiderlin, Klaassen, Sigurdsson, Rooney ... (not included Davies either)

All play in the central of midfield either offensive or defensive and will be expecting to start most games when fit ...

It's clear Rooney has been guaranteed a starting slot, Sigurdsson too. Schneiderlin was our big buy in January and won't be dropped ...

I've said it several times but I really do see Klaassen as the loser in all of this!

Also as each day goes by I really don't think we're bringing in a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.