777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, that's what I mean (I think). Once BMD is finished it can be sold along with the club for clean money.
But with current sanctions, you wouldn't be able to give that money to Uzzy - so I just wondered whether 777 had a way to get some to him on a drip.

I’m with Esk on this one tbh. He’s disputing the claim that an outcome is expected by Saturday- we’ve been hearing that sort of thing from sources close to Moshiri / 777 for months. So it’s fair to be highly sceptical.
I don’t have an issue with scepticism - I think the man in the street is sceptical of these charlatans (inc Moshiri in that)….its just the unsaid bit. I am just not sure what telling people what isn’t true is of much value when you don’t indicate what is true. It’s just simply something I personally wouldn’t get involved in. Saturday would have come soon enough.

I’m with Esk on this one tbh. He’s disputing the claim that an outcome is expected by Saturday- we’ve been hearing that sort of thing from sources close to Moshiri / 777 for months. So it’s fair to be highly sceptical.
Not as specific as 'before Saturday' though, tbf.

It's not from the horses mouth, though, which is where my doubts lie.

What makes you think this mate?

Josimar brought an article out last year which linked oligarchs to 777 who were close to Putin.

Washing money dodgy companies is what people like Usmanov have been doing for decades.

The whole thing stinks of it to me.

Nothing makes sense as to why Moshiri is so committed to a group who obviously aren't legitimate.

I think we've been part of a criminal enterprise and a front for Usmanov to launder his money through and 777 are a part of it.

Russians getting involved in football clubs always seems to go this way. Chelsea for some reason have avoided all this, but look at Vitesse in Holland who were funded behind the shadows by Abramovich.

I may be wrong in all this, and I'm in no way an expert but the whole thing stinks to me.

What’s he arguing about though?

I mean, surely Moshiri and 777 are in regular comms and have multiple meetings with each other about resolving the issues.

Or does he think they had one phone call at the beginning and haven’t so much as glanced at each other since?
To be fair Myers has repeated the clubs information without examination or scrutiny.
How many times has he slavishly parroted the clubs statements that closure was imminent , only for the deadline to pass without comment.
Based on that alone I take this latest statement with a pinch of salt . It’s what the club wish us to believe but not necessarily what has actually happened.

Sir Farhad thank you very much! @ForeverBlue92 am I right?

We wanted for nothing with Usmanov's wallet prior to the Ukraine War, then the taps were turned off not by choice but by force of western sanctions.

Have some self respect my friend & educate yourself. Stop listening to the voices on 'ere and wider social media who do not understand concepts of business nor geopolitics.

I am not on this platform much at present due to other social media commitments taking up most of my free time, however once you have cleared your mind I would be more than content with a message from yourself outlining any changes in your thought process since our discussion today in which I will get back to you whenever I next can mate.

If Usmanov is behind 777, why don't they have a pot to urinate in?

It's just a vehicle for him to launder his money through and find a way of protecting the club he's put a lot of money into and the stadium he's built.

If he was to do this, would he chose a legitimate company who are completely transparent, or a dodgy insurance company ran by a weird tech bro, who seem to have a vast network of "investors" that nobody seems to know much about?

Feels like every day another big story comes out about 777, just can't see the takeover happening now, it's beyond possibility in my mind

I don't see how they can be let anywhere near the club. I'm not going to pretend I'm massively clued up on them as a whole but as you say every week there seems to be another horror story about them. You have to question how they can be let anywhere near another club if they are struggling to pay wages at a club they currently own.