Season tickets 24/25 prices

No season ticket for me next year. Just got confirmation that me and my lads are in band 1501 to 2000 so that should see us get one at BMD. Been on waiting list since 10th May 2021. I thought I was on there from 2018 when I got my first my first membership. That was one of the reasons I joined. Oh well.

No season ticket for me next year. Just got confirmation that me and my lads are in band 1501 to 2000 so that should see us get one at BMD. Been on waiting list since 10th May 2021. I thought I was on there from 2018 when I got my first my first membership. That was one of the reasons I joined. Oh well.
Same as my daughter that so am buzzing for her. Be getting her on the away day ladder next and I can’t wait

I don't think there will be, It's basically giving away money, something we clearly can't do.

How many season tickets are there now? 31k sounds familiar. I'll be amazed if the total is over 35 at Bramley Moore.

Pretty sure you'll find a lot of people with ST at Goodison will slowly give them up. Loads hold on to them because they have a decent seat, something that's in short supply at Goodison. Pretty much every seat that goes on general sale is some kind of restricted/obstructed view. None of those at BM so hanging onto your seat year after year is less critical.
Its not really giving money away because its discounted. They can also always increase the price of the ST if they want. But the ST money is all money upfront paid in advance. They can plan and invest it in players or other stuff to try and make a return. A bird in the hand and all that.

One thing that im sure of is that tickets i get through the membership will be a damn site better than what i get at Goodison which is a gaurenteed obstructed view. So getting the ST for a decent view isnt so important for 25/26 and onwards.

You should have an email telling you. Failing that, go to the Everton website, log in, select tickets, waiting list and enter your details to find out.
Thanks for that, I’m in 3500-4000 band. How long a wait depends if they increase the numbers for BMD I suppose. Wouldn’t be surprised if they keep numbers the same and increase number of tickets available for each match . Get more money that way I think.

Thanks for that, I’m in 3500-4000 band. How long a wait depends if they increase the numbers for BMD I suppose. Wouldn’t be surprised if they keep numbers the same and increase number of tickets available for each match . Get more money that way I think.

Yay and nay. Of course the general release tickets are more expensive so yes they will make more money that way, however a lot of ST holders don't go to all games. So if they sell through the club, Everton get the ST money upfront and the resell money.

Of course that will effect the income the season afterwards as people get their sale money back off the price of their next ST. So it depends how much trouble the club are in I guess.

How do you find what position you are on the waiting list
You don’t get an exact position just a banding. They seem to have given the banding in the 500’s so you don’t know your exact position.
The people closest to getting one are in banding 1-500, then 501-1000, etc.

2500-3000 here.

You’d imagine they’ll increase season tickets by at least 10% from 31k. If not more.

I’d imagine they’ll be around 75% season tickets.

It’s mad. The worst we’ve got, the more people want a season ticket.
This seems to be bizarrely true. You’d think it would be the opposite. I suppose the factor maybe the new ground and people wanting a ticket for that.

Be interesting to see what happens in the new ground after a few season and if the demand starts dropping off.

And to think DBB was pushing for the stadium to have a capacity no more than 48k as she doubted the fan base numbers.

2500-3000 here.

You’d imagine they’ll increase season tickets by at least 10% from 31k. If not more.

I’d imagine they’ll be around 75% season tickets.
You’d think that but it depends on who are owners are going to be. American owners will try and maximise income from supporters. This means having more single tickets that can be charged at a higher price than season tickets. LFC being the example. Less season tickets and more single match day tickets for day trippers spending money.