6 + 2 Point Deductions

Nuno wants to know if he’s getting 4,3 or just 2 point back. Err what? Try playing with a 10 point deficit for months. The correct decision is you are on 24 points good sir.

"It's very difficult. We have been dealing with this situation for a while. We all expect this decision to come sooner so we are aware and we don't know exactly how many points we have. Do we have 30, 29, 28? So we need [to know] as fast as possible."

Waiting for the announcements next week but likely its....
"The Premiere League has decided to reduce Notts Forests penalty to 2 points but having decided that the season is a zero sum game we have moved that penalty points deduction to Everton."

They are probably juding how many to give back, if any based on Everton's result at Luton lol.
An Everton win/Forest win, would put Forest 4points ahead, plus say they get 2points back, it would put Forest 6points above Luton with 2 games left, meaning Luton would be gone on GD at that point - without what ever happens in the Burnley v Toon match result included, is just another way of thinking lol

The way all this financial results/points deductions thing has played, and is currently playing, out, regardless of club affiliations, makes the Manchester Co-op Live Arena look like a model of excellence and project management. Pitiful, just pitiful.

They are probably juding how many to give back, if any based on Everton's result at Luton lol.
An Everton win/Forest win, would put Forest 4points ahead, plus say they get 2points back, it would put Forest 6points above Luton with 2 games left, meaning Luton would be gone on GD at that point - without what ever happens in the Burnley v Toon match result included, is just another way of thinking lol
Wouldn't surprise me in the least the corrupt bellends.

I hope we absolutely smash Luton tomorrow but there's simply no way Forest should be getting points back either way of tomorrows result.

I think someone at Forest has been tipped off that they're getting points back as that Nuno bellend seems to be quite sure that they're getting, 2, 3 or 4 back.

if they do get something back, I want someone once again to reiterate how we got a 10pt deduction and reduced to 6.

I don’t think they will reduce Forests are ours if they reduce forests..they are destroying the relegation battle and the chance of Burnley vs Forest winner stays up happening.