New Loan——Garner——Doucoure—-Dobbin

——————McNeil———————

——————-DCL————————

I think we will see something like this next season

Don’t think we will replace Branthwaite, Onana, gueye, Gomes and Dele

we may sign Harrison if the price is right

You could have left that for a few weeks
Thats depressing.

I'd actually take Che Adams on a free; loan Beto out for a couple of million ideally with future buy clause.

Beto isn't suited to the league imho. He needs far better technical skills, he's also not really suited to Dyches game plan. Che Adams is a hard working CF and can hold the ball up well, his pressing is decent too.

Course every one is entitled to say he's not good enough and I'm sure that he's not who any one of us would choose if we had no limitations to finances, but for a free transfer, and so longs his wage demands and sign on fee aren't ludicrous then it would be a fair addition.

You only have to look at our bench this season, there's rarely anything Dyche can do to change a game tbf to him.

If we sold JB (I truly hope we don't < he should be kept at all costs if possible.) then @Zatara is right Harwood Bellis would be a cheap high ceiling potential. I'd also sign Jacob Greaves (left footed) from Hull too.

Get the two for 30/40m combined and spread over a couple years I'm sure would work, both young with good ceilings and English.

I'd actually take Che Adams on a free; loan Beto out for a couple of million ideally with future buy clause.

Beto isn't suited to the league imho. He needs far better technical skills, he's also not really suited to Dyches game plan. Che Adams is a hard working CF and can hold the ball up well, his pressing is decent too.

Course every one is entitled to say he's not good enough and I'm sure that he's not who any one of us would choose if we had no limitations to finances, but for a free transfer, and so longs his wage demands and sign on fee aren't ludicrous then it would be a fair addition.

You only have to look at our bench this season, there's rarely anything Dyche can do to change a game tbf to him.

If we sold JB (I truly hope we don't < he should be kept at all costs if possible.) then @Zatara is right Harwood Bellis would be a cheap high ceiling potential. I'd also sign Jacob Greaves (left footed) from Hull too.

Get the two for 30/40m combined and spread over a couple years I'm sure would work, both young with good ceilings and English.
Not sure spending 40/50m on 2 CBs is the right call after a season in which we struggled for goals, but its a bold move.

Yes I know Branners is leaving, but surely we should just buy 1 of those CBs and use the money to improve our midfield, our fullbacks and our wide forwards?

As for Che Adams, meh, hes alright, nothing amazing, as I said, in a 2 with Beto or DCL I would be down, but hes a little short arse so might struggle playing number 9 on his own in a Dyche side.

Sadly with our lack of funds and massive holes in the squad to fill I dont think we can be too picky this window, personally.