Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Ageee on taylor just because well money be tight and still need a rb, mee is a strange one would like us to get a cb in now to replace Branthwaite for the season after but if he did go i would look at mee and get another cb like the lad at hull greeves, harwood bellis

I want us to sign him and tbh I rate him highly and think he is going under the radar in the Championship a bit but Hull don't need to sell players as they have a rich owner so any deal is going to cost, they are trying to build their team around him. We might be better with Ballard at Sunderland.

Harwood-Bellis i would really like to know why Burnley didnt sign him last summer.

This summer if Southampton dont get promoted then the £20mil obligation to buy disappears and hes back to City.

His contract with City expires in 12months time. If we could move out Holgate & Keane for a few pennies then i wonder if we may be able to get him for £15mil.

Would be an ideal long term signing.

Harwood-Bellis i would really like to know why Burnley didnt sign him last summer.

This summer if Southampton dont get promoted then the £20mil obligation to buy disappears and hes back to City.

His contract with City expires in 12months time. If we could move out Holgate & Keane for a few pennies then i wonder if we may be able to get him for £15mil.

Would be an ideal long term signing.
City don't want to sell him that's why, they do want to keep him long term.

And we clearly like him. We'd have signed him last summer if the deal was structured right.

Just unsure we'd want to carry three senior strikers and can't see us getting enough for Beto to convince us to move him on.
I think you really need three for all eventualities, and Adams could play the ten as well. I also don’t think we should spend any money on strikers when we desperately need people to supply them and that’s where whatever budget we have should go. So I’d be fine with Adams on a free.

We also shouldn’t rule out DCL being sold. It’s that or he needs to sign a contract and there’s been no movement on that front.

————Pickford———-

Coleman —- Tarkowski——Godfrey——Mykolenko

New Loan——Garner——Doucoure—-Dobbin

——————McNeil———————

——————-DCL————————

I think we will see something like this next season

Don’t think we will replace Branthwaite, Onana, gueye, Gomes and Dele

we may sign Harrison if the price is right

City don't want to sell him that's why, they do want to keep him long term.

If thats the case why did they agree to Southamptons terms of £20mil if they are promoted this season?

For me, if we could hold onto Branthwaite then he'd be the ideal partner at the back. Also possibly the best u23 replacement for Tarkowski with his history of captaining sides and England u21s

————Pickford———-

Coleman —- Tarkowski——Godfrey——Mykolenko

New Loan——Garner——Doucoure—-Dobbin

——————McNeil———————

——————-DCL————————

I think we will see something like this next season

Don’t think we will replace Branthwaite, Onana, gueye, Gomes and Dele

we may sign Harrison if the price is right
Brownhill for Doucoure. McNeil for Dobbin. Doucoure in advanced centre mid again

If thats the case why did they agree to Southamptons terms of £20mil if they are promoted this season?

For me, if we could hold onto Branthwaite then he'd be the ideal partner at the back. Also possibly the best u23 replacement for Tarkowski with his history of captaining sides and England u21s
Unless things have changed, maybe they have who knows, a bit lightweight imo.

There must be loads of top quality strikers around that will cost nothing and that Everton will be their first choice.

I would guess they would love to sign lots of good players but there is one small hiccup. They have no money to spend.
We will spend money, there are not enough in the free transfer market that suits us and we couldn't do a decent loan deal if someone gave us instructions, wait and see.