6 + 2 Point Deductions

But that was always the "plan". Usmanov owns Everton, not Moshiri despite his ridiculous public protestations to the contrary.

Let's face it, one wonders if 777 - whose offer really does not add up - is a cover for Usmanov retaining control.
I've pointed out a few times that it's pretty much illegal for an American business to speak to a Russian, never mind money changing hands. There's zero chance they'd get away with that

The opposite for me, sponsorships may have just about kept us within PSR but we’d be very much a distressed business at risk of going under the second Usmanov pulled the plug for whatever reason. Relying on the owner to write off £100m of losses every year was never a sustainable business practice and this was pointed out a lot of times by people on here.
I wonder if rules would've come in that led to a lot of our USM spend being rejected anyway, like that ridiculous "first refusal on naming rights" and even the training ground sponsorship which is a bit unusual.

Nothing to do with them being Russian as such, just gaming the system. Those loopholes would've been shut off so I don't agree with those who think it'd have been fine with USM

6 point deduction suspended on the proviso we don’t breach after next set of accounts.

Leniency because we have moved in the right direction on player trading.

Is my guess (hope).

I've pointed out a few times that it's pretty much illegal for an American business to speak to a Russian, never mind money changing hands. There's zero chance they'd get away with that
You mean 777, not known at all for potential illegality or actual ligitation, are not capable of illegality?

Only way we could get another point deduction for me is we have more than 60 millions losses after psr losses calculation for last year, so how much can be excluded from that initial 80 millons plus loss...if we follow efl rules, that first year will be max out to 35 millions.