2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

11th twice and once 12th. So barely bottom half in the last 7 years.

But the main question was - is this disastrous form the result of something that had been brewing for seasons - which is the argument put forward by Benitez acolytes - league placings say no.
We have been bottom half loads of times in the last 7 years you loon. We just haven't finished there.
We may or may not finish bottom half this season. IF we do, then you can argue your point. Until and unless that happens it's a ridiculous to say that ALL the blame lies with Benitez.
For what it's worth I am no fan of the manager, but your personal witch hunt against him is bordering on paranoia.

We have been bottom half loads of times in the last 7 years you loon. We just haven't finished there.
We may or may not finish bottom half this season. IF we do, then you can argue your point. Until and unless that happens it's a ridiculous to say that ALL the blame lies with Benitez.
For what it's worth I am no fan of the manager, but your personal witch hunt against him is bordering on paranoia.
I’m not the one trying to justify ongoing failures - it’s his supporters (all 4 of them) who are attempting to use the recent history of the club to give him a pass.

I’m responding to point that they are now making. So don’t twist it as a fight I am picking!

How do you get "barely" from that? It's almost 50% of the time

Now skool is oot for Christmas expect Kevin The Rat to be in this thread 24/7 lol

Everton Game Week 17 current + last seven seasons:

2021/22 - 19 pts GD -8

2020/21 - 29 pts GD +6
2019/20 - 18 pts GD -9
2018/19 - 24 pts GD +2
2017/18 - 22 pts GD -8
2016/17 - 23 pts GD 0
2015/16 - 23 pts GD 7
2014/15 - 21 pts GD 0

Ancelloti's great start last season is the only stand out season there. Had the arse not fell out of the lads against Watford this season we'd be sitting on 22 pts with a GD of -4 which is in and around where we've been the last 7 seasons.

Everton Game Week 17 current + last seven seasons:

2021/22 - 19 pts GD -8

2020/21 - 29 pts GD +6
2019/20 - 18 pts GD -9
2018/19 - 24 pts GD +2
2017/18 - 22 pts GD -8
2016/17 - 23 pts GD 0
2015/16 - 23 pts GD 7
2014/15 - 21 pts GD 0

Ancelloti's great start last season is the only stand out season there. Had the arse not fell out of the lads against Watford this season we'd be sitting on 22 pts with a GD of -4 which is in and around where we've been the last 7 seasons.
@Kev The Rat

Status
Not open for further replies.