New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people’s mindsets are to deliberately injure or kill people with weapons, that’s on them and them alone

What you’re doing is being libellous without proof
Rafael stoked tensions between the two clubs, put two violent idiots in a room and wind them up more often than not it will end up in fight , as a manager on Merseyside you should always be responsible and respectful around derby day he wasn't or couldn't.

Nuno or Rafael lads?!?!?!?!?

1624023417545.png

You think that would be the reason?

Not the uproar and instability that it would cause?
If is the key word here. There’s many more valid reasons to swerve, but if…again, if…people are riding that puppy home, then it embarrassing. Its an odd place to make a stand too imho.
Almost seems like a bonfire of agendas are getting piled up on this as well.

We’ve had 17 days, Spurs have had nearly two months and will be back in competitive action in a month’s time, you think their fans are writing the season off?

Spurs have near enough appointed 2 managers and have only recently appointed a new DOF.

Totally different scenario.

I'm prepared to believe Martinez has grown as a coach.

His signings were mainly bad - this could be mitigated by Brands making the signings (Yes, we all remember he signed Iwobi).

However the team was badly unfit during his tenure, embarrassingly so.

Nice guy but it's a no from me.

Appointing Benitez could break the bond between many fans and the club. As a season ticket holder for many years I don't think I have ever felt so let down by the club. Yes, we have the disappointment of losing big games, losing our best players, etc, but we can live with that. But this is unforgivable. I for one won't be bothered anymore whether we win or lose. I'll just be waiting for the day he is sacked but the hatred and the anger which will precede that inevitable outcome will be unbearable and I will be staying away from it. But I doubt I'll ever feel the same way about the club which could so arrogantly ignore the feelings of its fans and instead slaps us in the face in this way.
If Benitez tries to connect with fans, continues to do charity work in Merseyside that he's done for so long, and wins games would that feeling change?

Status
Not open for further replies.