Everton v Stoke City. Saturday 30th October @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out man ffs...

No worry, I am just stating there is no reason behind picking this username name, don't worry about it.

We have more important things to worry about, like cheering Everton into winning our next game against Stoke, hope we give someone a thrashing soon, if it is against Stoke that would be even better because it has been a while since we did it, saying that we could have easily have done it against RS recently, we could have easily have scored 2~3 more goals in that game, just not many of our player has put on there shooting boots!

My XI:
------------------HOWARD-----------------
NEVILLE-----JAGS------DISTIN-------BAINES
------------ARTETA---JOHNNY--------------
COLEMAN---------------------------PIENAAR
------------------CAHILL-------------------
--------------------YAK--------------------

Vital for us to pick up 3 points here, anything less will be a disappointing result. The last week hasn been the best for them a hard to take defeat in the league, followed by the extra time defeat wednesday, hopefully this will be to our benefit tomor.

Wer going well just now and have improved no end since going out at Brentford so it would be nice to keep that form going. Listening to moyes on SSN earlier sounds as though Mikel will make it , great news, think we would have had all 3 at the lane had he been fit.

Hopefully this weekend sees us back in the right half of the table, 2-0 Everton, Mikel & Yak, COYB.

The OS says that Arteta is a doubt. If Arteta is out, I think we will see the same XI as the Spuds match - that is if Moyes hasn't had enough of Bily and goes with Gueye. Didn't we used to have a poster IMtheYAK or somesuch that could nail the XI hours in advance?

Yak gets rolling with 1, maybe two.

I just want to see some consistancy. The same level of play as we did against Spurs.
If we can play like that against Stoke and we are at home...the result should favour the blues.

Yes, Its not to comfy here on the fence.

Doesn't look good for a stream. All the good ones are taken up by Arsenal, Man city and chelsea.

We do have a couple which i think i've watched before, quality is so so so we just gotta hope they are up to the job or soemthing else pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.