Votes: 138 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 114 40.4%
  • Yes and get Arteta

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku scored 25 league goals last season with Ferguson coaching him, only has 16 this season. And credited Ferguson for him improving and his performances.

Anyone saying DCL hasn’t improved etc, he wasn’t ready to be our first choice striker by a long way, and can’t expect him to suddenly be it.

And tosun has barely had 4 months here, so can’t exactly judge.

None of us actually know if he is any good at coaching, and you don’t have to be a world class player to be a good coach so its irrelevant how good he was as a player.

I've no idea what Ferguson is like as a coach but it's a bit of a leap to say he's responsible for lukaku's goal tally last year. The fella has scored 30 goals in all competitions this time around.

I've no idea what Ferguson is like as a coach but it's a bit of a leap to say he's responsible for lukaku's goal tally last year. The fella has scored 30 goals in all competitions this time around.

That was meant a bit tongue in cheek. Was more about how one of the top goal scorers in the world stated that Ferguson had helped his game

Did he seriously have a titty lip on with the fans not being happy with things like 'riding high in eighth' or having one shot on target over five consecutive games?

Get a grip.

Have we any more evidence of this happening besides a tweet from MissEFC ?

Logic tells me we should clear house and let the new manager and DOF pick staff. If they want to keep Dunc, I have no problem with that. I find it hard to believe they would keep him on without pressure from Bill and co though.

dunc has tried to do whats best for the club to get results and gets abuse from an ungrateful fanbase, while unsworth upsets all and sundry and phones in his role because he failed an audition for the top job, some proper biffs following this club

Status
Not open for further replies.