Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't get too concerned by Everton overpaying, we've been doing it for a while.

Rodriguez -Free
Alcaraz - Free
Niasse -£13m
Tarashaj -£4m
Besic - £4m
Mori - £10m
Mcgeady - £2m
Cleverley - Free
Stekelenberg - Free

We paid massively over the odds for all of these, nowhere near what I expect of Everton standard. I'm willing to support Walsh.
Overpaying for free signings.

Brilliant.

I'm guessing you haven't seen much of niang mate. I generally like your posts and can usually see where you are coming from but wife of the mark here. Niang is an immensely talented player, one I've thought to myself I'd love us to go for. Great technique, strong, fast and potential to be world class. You've called it wrong here mate.
Then please explain his goal per game ratio.

Unbelievable the state of our fans. If Barkley leaves, I will be gutted. But we'll move on. The truth is he could've been much more influential and a much better player overall in the last two years than he has been. We'll find a replacement as good, and in Klaassen we have one that is possibly better.

But don't degrade him. Ross Barkley is a class player. A good Premier League player, with the potential to be a very great player. Whether that be with us, or with any other team, as an Evertonian I hope he prospers and reaches that potential.

I wouldn't get too concerned by Everton overpaying, we've been doing it for a while.

Rodriguez -Free
Alcaraz - Free
Niasse -£13m
Tarashaj -£4m
Besic - £4m
Mori - £10m
Mcgeady - £2m
Cleverley - Free
Stekelenberg - Free

We paid massively over the odds for all of these, nowhere near what I expect of Everton standard. I'm willing to support Walsh.
I'd normally agree with you on those, but free labelled ''overpaid''? Not sure how that works, unless you mean we pay their salaries.

Hmm, that's not really a good argument, as he's costing upwards of £15m if the rumours are to be believed. That's still a lot of money for a player that isn't really very good at anything.

Kone cost £6m in a fee and then 50k per-week wages for four years!

Haha, love Barkley mate, but tell me who in the Spurs midfield is Ross going to replace ?
Don't want Barkley to leave btw.
Pick any top club in this country: Barkley gets a place as a regular starter.

It's not even a debate.

If you don't answer him back then he can't hurt you...

2 more in later today then? Tomorrow latest. Then about 6 more by next Friday... Nice to see all this action instead of sitting on our hands until the last minute. Although some would have you think it's the end of the bloody world.

Status
Not open for further replies.