Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job he didn't get a sulk on and demand a transfer when he was second fiddle to Lescott isn't it like some on here suggested.

Player of The Year - Simple as that. He is just boss. Should be talked about as a future captain

Player of The Year - Simple as that. He is just boss. Should be talked about as a future captain

I could buy that. If anybody other than he or Cole is starting at LB in SA, it'll be a crime. Although I think I'd rather watch Landon tear up Bridge or Warnock. Not just cuz he's Blue, but b/c I think LD would have a much easier time w/ the others. Mostly, b/c Baines is just better.

Read on the ESPN website today that the Bainsey has got more assists this season than Stevie Me (or any of the Red Plague in fact), Florent Malouda, Antonio Valencia, Gareth Barry and Ashley Young.

Should be a shoe-in for the squad for SA really. Something seriously wrong if he's not.

He is a SEX GOD .

HANGS AROUND WITH ME .

GEEZER .

L.C.A.B. - Out .

Can ya imagine this team next year think i might go into cardiac arrest
Coleman-Heits-Jags-Baines
Felliani
Zog/Donvan/billy-Arteta-Peanutz
Cahill
Insert New striker

I questioned David Moyes when he let Nuno Valente retire as I was under the influence that he was our best left-back.

Leighton Baines has not only proved that he's at Valentes level, but surpassing it in doing so.

I still feel that we need adaquate cover for the left-back position, we didn't sort that out last season when Lescott left so I would like to see a bit of money spent on a decent left-back that can fill in when needed.

I still feel that we need adaquate cover for the left-back position, we didn't sort that out last season when Lescott left so I would like to see a bit of money spent on a decent left-back that can fill in when needed.

No doubt mate, Baines takes one knock and all chemistry down that left flank falls flat on its face.

NSNO is reporting that he has signed a new deal. Taken with a grain of salt, considering the source, but it sounds plausible, since he and the Yak (along with Arteta and Pienaar, but they... yeah) were the last of the first team players whose contracts expired in 2012.

Last edited:
NSNO is reporting that he has signed a new deal. Taken with a grain of salt, considering the source, but it sounds plausible, since he and the Yak (along with Arteta and Pienaar, but they... yeah) were the last of the first team players whose contracts inspired in 2012.

You beat me to it!!!

But yeah, it's NSNO, so take it with a pinch of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.