Hibbert Bashing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
Look im not his biggest fan, what so ever. But the thing is...

I want to point out that.....

He's does'nt pick the team. If anyone's to blame, have a go at Moyes. He's the one who picks him week in week out.

Yes hibbert is a bit [Poor language removed]. But he gives is all for the club. He's Everton through an throgh.

I bet if he was Italian and we'd paid 5m some on here would love him.....

Exactly. The guy has his limitations for sure but he plays 100% every time he puts on the shirt. You can't ask for any more from any player in our team. If he's doing that then it's down to Moyes and his rivals for the place to dislodge him. All we can do as fans is to support the team. I can't think of any player that's had constant stick that has been better for it.

He's poor, and I don't want him anywhere near the side. Being a different nationality wouldn't make him a better footballer.

But I do put most of the blame on David Moyes. If he wants to push us forward then Hibbert needs to make way or become a squad player. That's my opinion, but I don't rip him a new one at games, never have done.

Its so easy isnt it really?

I dont condone it, hes a good lad really, loves the club, just a little bit limited with regard the whole going forward stuff. I want him to be our Gary Neville tho, if you need somebody you can rely on, not many will stand and fight like Hibbert.

I am not going to criticise Tony Hibbert ever again. We know he has limitations but he is a solid blue. Been with us from day one and never to the best of my knowledge has he ever moaned. When called upon to fill in he does so and gets on with job just as he did as a CB.

A solid professional footballer.

I am not going to criticise Tony Hibbert ever again. We know he has limitations but he is a solid blue. Been with us from day one and never to the best of my knowledge has he ever moaned. When called upon to fill in he does so and gets on with job just as he did as a CB.

A solid professional footballer.

Ye but on the other hand, he's made a cracking living at being [Poor language removed]..........lol

I dont have a 09 BMW an a £1m house.....President Putin...:)

Naar, im a big fan now a days...

Always gives everything, loves everything and everyone about Everton FC and as brave as anyone on a football pitch.

I suppose any opinion of Tony Hibbert would depend on how much value you place on those attributes versus his evidently limited ball-control, pace and technique.

One thing I'll say about Tony Hibbert is that you always know exactly what he'll give you on a football pitch, week-in, week-out.

Don't agree with anyone who feels that players like Tony have no place at Everton. Without people like Tony we're just another professional football team. With people like him and Ossie and Timmy and Phil, we're Everton.

Jaysus that got a bit gay near the end didn't it? lol

I actually quite like the guy, he gives his all every game. His defending isn't that bad, but going forward he holds us back badly.
The thing that i always find amazing is he was a winger converted to defender. How the hell did he ever get by as a winger being that limited?

Always gives everything, loves everything and everyone about Everton FC and as brave as anyone on a football pitch.

I suppose any opinion of Tony Hibbert would depend on how much value you place on those attributes versus his evidently limited ball-control, pace and technique.

One thing I'll say about Tony Hibbert is that you always know exactly what he'll give you on a football pitch, week-in, week-out.

Don't agree with anyone who feels that players like Tony have no place at Everton. Without people like Tony we're just another professional football team. With people like him and Ossie and Timmy and Phil, we're Everton.

You'll fit in nicely round here Grag ladlollol

Hibbo is OK, that is all he ever has been, he has never claimed to be better and he cost us nowt;)

All of the above! Good post mate!

Never mind mate, GOT does that to you. A lot of manly love going on at this place.lol

Btw, do agree on Hibbert. Not good enough for a starting place anymore, but I like himn as a squad player and an Evertonian.;)

I actually quite like the guy, he gives his all every game. His defending isn't that bad, but going forward he holds us back badly.
The thing that i always find amazing is he was a winger converted to defender. How the hell did he ever get by as a winger being that limited?
he played upfront for England schoolboys... and i love him!

There are plenty of 'great lads' who are [Poor language removed] at football. Sooner or later you have to replace them with people that can actually play the game, no matter how much you like them.

There are plenty of 'great lads' who are [Poor language removed] at football. Sooner or later you have to replace them with people that can actually play the game, no matter how much you like them.

Very true. Football is not about sentiment, its about results. You need the best players in each position. At the highest level mediocre players are always found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.