Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Kevin is a little simple.....

I think i will be here next season...i want champions league. I will take the summer to make my choice. Im happy here. I think I wear this shirt next season... The manager and me are arkward now....I love the everton fans. I hate everton, the fans...I hate the kitman..

It goes on and on.

Also, I'm honestly not assed if he only sees out his contract.

5-6 mil for a player who'll have been very effective for 4 years.

Despite not getting a sell on fee, we wouldn't have exactly lost out all things considered.

I hope he stays, and i don't think that he really wants to go, he just likes to behave like a moody 13-yo girl. Also i woundn't be surprised to see another scenario like with the Pienaar transfer to Spurs.

Mirallas is so overrated by our fans.

Hes got ability obviously but he is horribly erratic. Ideally I would prefer if he stayed but I wont be losing any sleep if he doesnt.

of course hes erratic/inconsistant. he cost £6m and plays for everton, not bayern munich! seriously, there's not many better wingers in the league. hazard, di maria and i'd say oxlade-chamberlain as well but he hardly ever plays.

any more? debateable.

When u think about it, if the statements bout wanting to move on to play champions league really r true and no bid comes in for him this summer then he’ll b puttig a hell of a lot more in nxt season cos he aint getting any younger and if we take up the option of the extra year then the best bet of europe prob is us, cos how many top teams will b coming sniffing when he nearly 30, so if this is how he thinking then will prob work in r favour! europa league nxt year, make sure big enough squad this time, win that and champions league here we come, if only!!!!

A lineup without mirallas name on it is a painfull thing to see and any inconsistency coming from the lad last year was the slowness of our moving from defence to attack, the obsession with trying to beat everyone in possesion stats in the first half of last season, although all that posession was in our own half would always effect his game in a way and he ended up paying for martinez tactics and hardly saw a full game in the 2nd half! but anyone that wants to lose the lad is off there rocker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.