Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirallas is so overrated by our fans.

Hes got ability obviously but he is horribly erratic. Ideally I would prefer if he stayed but I wont be losing any sleep if he doesnt.

A player in our squad goes through on goal, one on one v the keeper. If your life depends on him scoring, who would you choose? Mirallas for me.

Lukaku....by a mile.

Id expect Mirallas to nutmeg the keeper, turn back and rabona him (is that still a term?) leaving the goalie flat on his backside before shanking it into row Z.

He is maddeningly inconsistent and goes missing far too often for me. As I said I would still prefer to keep him but those saying we need to keep him if we are to have any success, where has the success been for all the years he has been with us? We are about his level currently, hes no world beater. Hes decent obviously.

Lukaku....by a mile.

Id expect Mirallas to nutmeg the keeper, turn back and rabona him (is that still a term?) leaving the goalie flat on his backside before shanking it into row Z.

He is maddeningly inconsistent and goes missing far too often for me. As I said I would still prefer to keep him but those saying we need to keep him if we are to have any success, where has the success been for all the years he has been with us? We are about his level currently, hes no world beater. Hes decent obviously.
As inconsistent as he can be hes very consistent in the threat he brings, a 1 in 3 goal ratio for a winger is extremely good and hes one of the few players who turns up when we need them

Kev is vital to us in my opinion. He's the one that always get you thinking something might happen and frankly I don't see how we'd replace what he brings even if we bought a Shaqiri level player.

Lukaku....by a mile.

Selling him to Spurs and getting an upgrade for less or same money won't happen so we should try to keep him. the fact that he is inconsistent, greedy and selfish and looks like Wallace is a bonus!

I love that reverse finish he does...where he opens his body up and slides it near post.
See v Utd last season
He's done it a few times.

20m and id sell.

Mirralles can change a game in the blink of an eye, unless we replace like 4 like we cant afford to be losing a player with his skill + eye for goal

Aye let's sell our most dangerous midfield player- the one in our last season who scored more than Sterling you know the lad that's just gone to city for £50 million.

Some absolute clowns we have in our fanbase. Yes he's inconsistent but who isnt that we could attract, some fans think we are Chelsea ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.