Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect interested parties (ie the banner's creator/s) are actively suppressing banner-gate discussion in this forum. The conclusion I draw from this is that said interested parties are probably members of GOT, and powerful ones at that. I have a fair idea of who these shadowy figures might be and am collating hard evidence to uncloak them. Make no mistake though, getting to the bottom of banner-gate will be no easy task. What we cannot let happen is for the subject to be swept under the carpet. Banner-gate is a scandal of epic proportions.

Move on. That was last week.

I suspect interested parties (ie the banner's creator/s) are actively suppressing banner-gate discussion in this forum. The conclusion I draw from this is that said interested parties are probably members of GOT, and powerful ones at that. I have a fair idea of who these shadowy figures might be and am collating hard evidence to uncloak them. Make no mistake though, getting to the bottom of banner-gate will be no easy task. What we cannot let happen is for the subject to be swept under the carpet. Banner-gate is a scandal of epic proportions.
Deipno I too am appalled by that banner. It's a shocking and saddening indictment of the fan base. I almost expected to see a bloke in full kit and shinnies standing next to the banner, such was the shameful context.

Deipno I too am appalled by that banner. It's a shocking and saddening indictment of the fan base. I almost expected to see a bloke in full kit and shinnies standing next to the banner, such was the shameful context.

Your support bolsters my resolve to pull aside the curtain and reveal some uncomfortable truths the perpetrators of banner-gate do not wish revealed. They cannot hide behind grassy knolls forever!!

He's not once a blue always a blue really is he?

He was once a blue. Remember a couple of years ago? There was a lad called Deulofeu that played for us?? It's the same lad. I know, small world right? Well turns out he felt so attached to the club and the fans that he decided to use a phrase that our fans and some players have used to state his happiness at rejoining the club this summer. I believe he means it more in the way that once Everton has touched you, nothing will be the same.

Oh man. @deipnosophist you seen this bro?

pP1HyYn.png

Ah, true, your comment suggests that you will be very eloquent and not even moderately dismissive of women when you talk to them
Swerve the feminist tripe gerl.

Why is it tripe to suggest that comments like 'Thumbs up if your missus would get ragged by most of Goodison Park...' are not necessary or acceptable? Though your use of feminist as an insult is telling...

Okay Emma Watson, don't get your knickers in a twist over it...

You've said your piece love, sling your hook.

What's all this then?

Status
Not open for further replies.