Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2015-7-7_16-9-23.png

This thread has taken some unexpected turns since he's actually signed.
Many of those unexpected turns are red herring deviations away from the most pressing issue needing address, namely, where people stand on the subject of banner-gate. I feel this incendiary subject has been conveniently brushed under the carpet sans open and candid discussion. More debate is needed, in my opinion.

Many of those unexpected turns are red herring deviations away from the most pressing issue needing address, namely, where people stand on the subject of banner-gate. I feel this incendiary subject has been conveniently brushed under the carpet sans open and candid discussion. More debate is needed, in my opinion.
I agree, why is the banner not being discussed in more detail!! It cannot simply be ignored

Why is it tripe to suggest that comments like 'Thumbs up if your missus would get ragged by most of Goodison Park...' are not necessary or acceptable? Though your use of feminist as an insult is telling...

Swerve the feminist tripe gerl.

You've said your piece love, sling your hook.

Giving serious consideration to reporting this post.

This forum welcomes women.

Comments like this do not.

I agree, why is the banner not being discussed in more detail!! It cannot simply be ignored
I suspect interested parties (ie the banner's creator/s) are actively suppressing banner-gate discussion in this forum. The conclusion I draw from this is that said interested parties are probably members of GOT, and powerful ones at that. I have a fair idea of who these shadowy figures might be and am collating hard evidence to uncloak them. Make no mistake though, getting to the bottom of banner-gate will be no easy task. What we cannot let happen is for the subject to be swept under the carpet. Banner-gate is a scandal of epic proportions.

I suspect interested parties (ie the banner's creator/s) are actively suppressing banner-gate discussion in this forum. The conclusion I draw from this is that said interested parties are probably members of GOT, and powerful ones at that. I have a fair idea of who these shadowy figures might be and am collating hard evidence to uncloak them. Make no mistake though, getting to the bottom of banner-gate will be no easy task. What we cannot let happen is for the subject to be swept under the carpet. Banner-gate is a scandal of epic proportions.
TEAM DEIPNOSOPHIST!! You can solve this my friend and i am 100% behind you

Status
Not open for further replies.