Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton Twitter feed ....Joe Rimmer.... this morning

"That reminds me, I saw Ross Barkley, alongside Tyias Browning, down at Wavertree Sports Centre last night. Ross gave one of the local kids his brand new boots, which he then wouldn't take off. Nice gesture"

Ross has no excuses next season, 2 full league seasons albeit with a few absences due to injury...
Nevertheless he should be that bit more experienced and he will have a proper pre season with the club in a few weeks time.
He just needs to focus during games, be more alert of what's ahead of him, read the game... I'm still unsure if he has the head for it.

Ross has no excuses next season, 2 full league seasons albeit with a few absences due to injury...
Nevertheless he should be that bit more experienced and he will have a proper pre season with the club in a few weeks time.
He just needs to focus during games, be more alert of what's ahead of him, read the game... I'm still unsure if he has the head for it.
Agreed no excuses. But it is also up to Martinez to get the best out of this immense talent. I just hope the arrival of cleverley hasn't pushed Ross down the pecking order.

Barkley needs playing regularly, and in a sensible position/system. No playing left wing, no playing attacking midfield with knobhound Naismith cutting in and taking his space every 2 minutes. Will deffo come good.

This has been the problem this season with him. I honestly think Bobby has mismanaged him this season. He has played on the wing, centre mid on his own and behind pointing Lukaku. The lad will come good with the right players alongside him.

Status
Not open for further replies.