Atmosphere at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really negative atmosphere for almost every game this season. Poor displays and lethargic football don't help, but it doesn't justify the audible hounding of certain players

Europa League will be buzzing though for the next round of fixtures, with hopefully a home draw in the first leg.

Definitely want the second leg back at Goodison if you want a Fiorentina type atmosphere.

It'll be nothing but absolutely dead on Thursday night as well.

The team need to play the right way to get the fans onside.
You could hear the drones when we were getting to the halfway line in the 1st half slowly then passing back.

Definitely want the second leg back at Goodison if you want a Fiorentina type atmosphere.

It'll be nothing but absolutely dead on Thursday night as well.

Yup, I know that. We're practically through, nobody will care. But for the next round, our fans will be up for it defo. It's the only thing we have left to cling onto!

Yup, I know that. We're practically through, nobody will care. But for the next round, our fans will be up for it defo. It's the only thing we have left to cling onto!

You'd be surprised mate, first legs are often really cautious affairs. I wouldn't bank on a big atmosphere tbh.

If it's a close game coming back to Goodison then it'll be bouncing. Hoping for that personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.