REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobblers. Just got in from footy training and a few beers to find that the game is only on 'BeIn Sports' over here and is a 5am kick off our time. Think that's the new version of Setanta but predictably it's the only sport channel I don't get. Any Aussies got any suggestions as to how I watch the game on a dodgy website?

Cobblers. Just got in from footy training and a few beers to find that the game is only on 'BeIn Sports' over here and is a 5am kick off our time. Think that's the new version of Setanta but predictably it's the only sport channel I don't get. Any Aussies got any suggestions as to how I watch the game on a dodgy website?

Not that I encourage, nor know anything about that sort of thing, but somebody in the pub who I had never seen before told me of cricfree.sx/ whatever
This person who I have never seen before or since said that it got him right on to US fox sports 2 and he though it was very good and the commentators along with not being RS were not as bad as the blerts we had on ITV4 yes you ratters.
He said he would use it again but I couldn't possibly comment on what somebody I have only seen once in my life might...or might not do.

can

Why don't you just pay for BeINSPORTS. It only $20 a month and you cancel any time you like. I think you have to be a Foxtel or Optus subscriber, though.
I did it years ago but didn't cancel because it covers so much sport that isn't on anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.