REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mittwoch Nacht; Basel (second in league) 1 Porto (second in league) 1 - Clattenburg books nine players!

Basel are way ahead of Young Boys. I'd say that was an encouraging result.

Strangely positive about this game. Think it could spark a revival of some kind. The fact that I can watch the game at a reasonable hour for once down under helps, like.

I'm going to be out of town and away from this forum and the TV coverage when the match is on - I'll watch it when I get home - so, in the absence of a match thread I'll just say that I know nothing about the opposition and don't have an opinion on the outcome.

I checked the odds here and Everton are slight favourites, but if YB are anywhere as good as Basel it'll be tough. Fingers crossed.

not happy about this astro turf nonsense.

No me neither. I imagine it is the reason they have such a great home record.

Faster play you would imagine. Can't see that going down well with the likes of Barry and naismith. Mirallas's Hammy to May well buckle.

All in all, a score draw would be a great result to take back to GP.

No me neither. I imagine it is the reason they have such a great home record.

we had a good home record on grass too. but no one here likes the plastic. the problem is that they had to replace the pitch (the natural one) every year due to hard winters and concerts in summer. also we have a lack of training grounds. with the plastic it is possible to train inside the stadium. our "finch farm" only has 4 pitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.