Southampton v Everton. 20th Dec at 15.00.

What do you want for Chrimbo this year?

• Millenium Falcon

Votes: 59 21.9%
  • Adidas Kick

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Operation Board Game

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • An Everton win

Votes: 186 69.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez is too nicey nice to do anything like that though.

I honestly hope Martinez doesn't say the same things in the dressing room as he does in his interviews.

If he tells the players they played well after performances like that then it's no wonder they've got no fight in them.

he's not the one paying the wages - shouldn't be his decision as he was probably the bigggest culprit anyway for picking those centre back and putting barry back in - something i've been banging on about since QPR that he shouldn't do. alcaraz should be playing atm until stones is fit enough.

Koeman got his tactics spot on today - used his forwards to press us high and kept his defenders deep so there was no space to run into.

Martinez got his selection badly wrong - like most I was pissed off seeing a badly unbalanced side - but what was unforgivable was not changing a thing when it was obviously not working.

What I thought mate. But that being said, I wasnt starting petitions for Atsu nor McCready either!

.....McGeady has started lots, wonder what the thinking was behind him not being involved. We should at least be hard to beat. Somebody said don't pick you best players, pick your best team - absolutely.

he's not the one paying the wages - shouldn't be his decision as he was probably the bigggest culprit anyway for picking those centre back and putting barry back in - something i've been banging on about since QPR that he shouldn't do. alcaraz should be playing atm until stones is fit enough.

This is so obvious, why Distin starts is beyond me.

Koeman got his tactics spot on today - used his forwards to press us high and kept his defenders deep so there was no space to run into.

Martinez got his selection badly wrong - like most I was pissed off seeing a badly unbalanced side - but what was unforgivable was not changing a thing when it was obviously not working.

This.

As discussed through the game!

Good to have you with me today mate.

I expected nothing from this game and thanks to another woeful performance by a team more interested in keeping possession than trying to win the match that is what I got.
I hope to god we win either the FA Cup or UEFA Cup because we aren't going to finish top 6 this season!

I expected nothing from this game and thanks to another woeful performance by a team more interested in keeping possession than trying to win the match that is what I got.
I hope to god we win either the FA Cup or UEFA Cup because we aren't going to finish top 6 this season!

Be lucky to finish top half.

Status
Not open for further replies.