REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at that. It will be an amazing journey with incredible views along the way but it's about 30 hours in total isn't it?
Its not too bad leaving London at 1:30pm wednesday and get to Bern at 22:30, its only about 7 hours of actual travelling. Then on the way back leaving Bern at 11:30 on friday and im back in London by 18:30

Standsted - Basel

Basel - Brussels - Manchester

£98

Train to London 20
Hotel 15
Hotel in Switzerland 80

Spends -lotssssssssss

By the draw. When they do the round of 16 draw, the team drawn first for their tie plays the home leg first.

IF both us & LFC get through... and IF we both get drawn in ties where we are both playing the 1st or 2nd legs at home at the same time, then they take priority because they finished higher in the league last season and will play in the Thursday 8pm slot. Due to UEFA rules & Merseyside police requests, we would have to play our game on a Tuesday with a 5pm kick off. I'm not joking either, this in the rules and happened once before back in 2010 if you remember.

Well here's to the RS getting well and truly dumped on by Besiktas then eh ?

I live over here. Best ways to get to (northern) Switzerland are Swiss flights from Manchester to Zurich, or EasyJet from Manchester to Basel. There's nothing to Zurich from Liverpool, although you can fly to Geneva from Liverpool with EasyJet, which I guess will be a popular route. Bern is smack bang in the middle of the country, so you're an hour away from Basel and Zurich on the train, a bit longer from Geneva.
If anyone has any logistical questions, just shout.
What will be driving conditions be like? I've already booked my hotel and Euro-tunnel crossing. Google maps says about 7.5 hours from Calais.

brussels/Munich is only £1 return although that date isn't on there yet, the week before is & ido you fancy it? scarlett want's to go now
brussels/Munich is only £1 return although that date isn't on there yet, the week before is & it's a quid return
do you fancy going? scarlett now want's to go! i can pick you up and drive there, reckon 10 hours if any body else is thinking about going, i can do an hour detour.

Status
Not open for further replies.