Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he picked Naismith out with that cross for the third was utter crap like
Your right, three unmarked blue shirts in acres of space must have been hard to pick out. I can't fault his work rate, but he frustrates far too often, as did several of his team mates tonight. Let's hope we can get a bit of a run together because the team needs to gel sometime soon. There were signs tonight, in small doses. Anyway, looking down on the sh**e and all that.

He never gets a sustained run of games to find form, So I think unless that happens its hard to judge the lad
He did well for that, Naismith does that too.

He was useless out on the left in, missed loads of through ball opportunities and ran into a few blind alleys too, I would like to see his stats - I think he's a sub par player, would rather play Oviedo there.

He did well for that, Naismith does that too.

He was useless out on the left in, missed loads of through ball opportunities and ran into a few blind alleys too, I would like to see his stats - I think he's a sub par player, would rather play Oviedo there.

Oviedo has been shocking as a winger from memory

Has possibly the worst mental state out of any professional footballer I've seen. Does a few bad things; his confidence is completely shattered and he can't control a ball or pass properly.

Goes on a good run or does something good and he looks a million times the better player.

Very strange human, McGeady

Very frustrating to watch most of the time. Does some good (e.g. today's assist), but then loses the ball easily, or overhits a pass, or simply runs into tight spots. He needs more consistent playing time but he seems to lose confidence very easily at times.

Was unlucky tonight, at least twice the play broke down when he was clean through and it was simpler to play him in than balls it up.

It'll come.

What has Bryan gotta do to get a game? Third choice left back now. Not on the bench as a central replacement even with Gibson and mcarthy out. Mcgeady pienaar mirallas atsu osman and even lukaku ahead of him in the wide positions. :'( nooooooooo

During the game said to myself Christ how much did we pay for him what ever it was, was to much. But thinking about it he's never had a run of games. Hes in and out or subbed off first. Think Martinez should say to him right I'm going to give you a run of 5/6 games see if it helps his confidence and see if he improves because at the minute it's just not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.