Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.

He would be a squad player at best, and i think Naismith already has that role covered. To be honest he seems to be a good deal if we get him on a free in the summer, if the wages and signing fees are reasonable. The way i look at it can he do a job for us when kev is injured? Can you imagine having 2 midfields next year, McGeady, Osman, Piennar one choice and Deufleu Mirallas and Barkley the other?

He has been linked for months now but I reckon it is all paper talk from the Wigan interest in the past.

Noooo.

Isn't he a winger?

He's not as good as Pienaar, Deulofeu or Mirallas, so why get him unless he's free and we're planning on selling Osman and Naismith who are probably fourth and fifth choice on the wing as it is?

He cost Spartak £9m and they're content to let him run down his contract and leave on a free. That really should have alarm bells ringing.

He cost Spartak £9m and they're content to let him run down his contract and leave on a free. That really should have alarm bells ringing.

"His contract runs out in the summer. He was offered a contract extension by us, but he has refused that. He did that for family reasons as his wife and children could not adapt to Moscow.

Status
Not open for further replies.