• West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish Eto'o had scored. Lovely build up. We'll take the points, but certainly one to forget. We really miss Baines and Oviedo. Hibbert just doesn't work in that system. Glad to see Ossie so thrilled to get that goal. Ultimately, winning these kinds of games are what gets you there or thereabouts. We are nowhere near as good as we were last season. What's missing?

Roms Dreds

First off, Clattenberg is a simply awful referee. He completely lost control of the game. He just is good not enough to ref at the highest level

Also, the West Ham fans were a genuine disgrace. Not only did they not clap Naismith as he was stretchered past them, I saw a number of them shouting and making rude gestures to one of the ball boys

Thought Hibbert entered a solid performance at left back. His decent season continues

Delighted for Ossie that he got a goal and also out jumped Andy Carroll at one point

Glad to get the points as losing to those berks would have properly wound me up

They're generally a good bunch. I know a load of them. Always look after me at the Boleyn

Did you notice that he zero midfielders shielding in front of him.

and the wingers can't say they had zero help for hibbert in attack?

attack is the best form of defence they say, hibbert's inability to go past the half way line invited west ham to mount multiple attacks down their right side. i like hibbert, but he's not what we need. garbutt, from what i've seen and read is every bit in the same mould as baines. hibbert is the polar opposite and the same goes for when he's replacing coleman. we need like for like backups.

The Garbutt stuff is ridiuclous tbh. You trust the manager to make the decisions he feels are correct and we got the win, so I don't see the problem. Didn't Barkley play on the left? Surely a left hand side of Garbutt and Barkley would've been very vulnerable.

I thought our defence bossed it all day today, we didnt struggle with set pieces or corners...Distin had anything in his pocket, McCarthy stood out again, solid with his tackle where he got the ball first and then the man, but didnt sit on his hands even on a yellow (fookin throw in for getting booked wtf). Personally i think Barry wouldve got a card in this match and they would be playing him for it. Did fine without him. Eto'o sheer class, cool as you like.

Yer they were good defensively which is obviously their first objective but in the second half we turned over possession quite a lot, a number of times Distin was forced to go for the clip down the line, into touch a couple of times as he had no pass on, I think they missed Barry dropping in to collect the ball, not having Baines didn't help either as he's also one of our main outlets from the back.

That's probably for the best. I couldn't watch the game, so I 'watched' it via this thread. There are some utter bellends that post on this forum.

Very happy with the three points here...NEA how we got 'em.

Cheers. Btw Watching this thred instead of the game makes you a hero. I dont know how you could put up with that ISIS esque torture. I dubb you Sir Ilikecheese. Here are your various medals.

Vital win n extremely happy even if we did indeed ride our luck at times. No need for kneejerk reactions except to say [Poor language removed] off fat sam you bellend n thanks clattenburg for not being a bellend for once

Status
Not open for further replies.