We are Evertonians live event: Roberto Martinez & Robert Elstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has been said up to now? anyone summarise?

No major news. Martinez spoke about how promising the Under 18s are looking at the moment.

They brought out Sharp, Snodin and Stuart in their EFC suits as the new ambassadors and are interviewing them now.

No major news. Martinez spoke about how promising the Under 18s are looking at the moment.

They brought out Sharp, Snodin and Stuart in their EFC suits as the new ambassadors and are interviewing them now.
Cheers. I enjoy this - getting the fans involved other than match day is very important in my opinion.

Walton Hall Park update from Elstone:

They're meeting a lot of people over the next month or so, with the overall aim of submitting a planning application for the site by late summer/early Autumn 2015.

Over 31000 full season ticket holders.
In addition, they've already sold 550 half season tickets in the first week of them being on sale last week.

Wish Martinez had named the three youngsters he thinks will play in the first team this season.

I presume that Browning and Garbutt aren't included as they already train with the first team and have had their debuts. Ledson will be one but wonder who the other two are.

Wish Martinez had named the three youngsters he thinks will play in the first team this season.

I presume that Browning and Garbutt aren't included as they already train with the first team and have had their debuts. Ledson will be one but wonder who the other two are.

Haven't seen the video but may he have been talking also about McAleny who is returning from injury? We haven't seen him in the first team since Martinez took over have we?

It was striking how much Snodin & Stuart are genuinely proud that they've been made ambassadors. Great to see.

There will probably be something about it in the Echo tomorrow, as they showed a video with Kenwright meeting them all, and Dave Prentice from the Echo was also sitting with them all in Kenwright's office.

Last edited:
Yes, [iSER=11845]@meagher94[/USER] mentioned McAleny as well, could well be. Guess time will tell - along with our injury list which may force the issue!

Conor has been out for a while , but I'm hearing the Boss is very impressed with Chris Long.
Great to see he has bags of faith in these young lads, got a good crop coming through at the moment.
Quite a few are doing very well on the international side as well, long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.