New Everton Stadium Discussion

I want a world class stadium unique to Everton not some flat pack generic tin can

It will be hard to leave Goodison but if the design is right like it was for Kings Dock people will support the board. Simple as that

Last edited:
I want a world class stadium unique to Everton not some flat pack gereric tin can

It will be hard to leave Goodison but if the design is right like it was for Kings Dock people will support the board. Simple as that
Simple isn't it? Yet a bit too hard for some to understand...

US businessman John moores apparently going to invest in Swansea. With the new stadium plans can't see the club ever wanting new ownership/investment right now, such a shame

A new stadium will help the club get sold, however businessmen want to buy low and sell high. As strange as it sounds, the better we do on the pitch, the less likely a take over will happen.

Look at the shower across the park, they were two hours away from administration before they got taken over.

A new stadium will help the club get sold, however businessmen want to buy low and sell high. As strange as it sounds, the better we do on the pitch, the less likely a take over will happen.

Look at the shower across the park, they were two hours away from administration before they got taken over.
we've tried many debacles on and off the pitch yet still can't get bloody sold! ;)

How many chances would you think would be an acceptable amount? I dont carfe if they do this three times or thirty times, theres no way Everton can, in their currentt status, cover a new stadium. So what, exactly, are people excited about>

How many chances would you think would be an acceptable amount? I dont carfe if they do this three times or thirty times, theres no way Everton can, in their currentt status, cover a new stadium. So what, exactly, are people excited about>
We can though. If we are financially prudent and achieve Champions League football at least once in the next few years, the money is there. Even if we don't achieve CL football, but stay in and around the Europa, the money will still be there, but it will just take longer to pay off.

With all due respect, you don't believe us "moaners" had the club's best interest at heart when "The Board" tried to con an apparently gullible,clueless fan base that an 'effectively free, world class stadium' can be built?

Look, theres always stuff if you want to cling into the past. I know what you mean but Im quite sure youll get suprised in near future

Last edited:

US businessman John moores apparently going to invest in Swansea. With the new stadium plans can't see the club ever wanting new ownership/investment right now, such a shame
If this John Moores wasn't prepared to give Kenwright and fellow carpet baggers a ten fold increase on their investment he'd have been told to keep walking.

We can though. If we are financially prudent and achieve Champions League football at least once in the next few years, the money is there. Even if we don't achieve CL football, but stay in and around the Europa, the money will still be there, but it will just take longer to pay off.

Basically every other PL club have significantly redeveloped or moved stadium since our grant-funded Park End monstrosity was built. It doesn't always need reward money from the PL, CL or EL to improve infrastructure, it usually takes a will to do so, some imagination and the ability to implement a realistic business plan. This board are proven failures in this regard and should not be trusted with any stadium scheme.