Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can abide most things in life, but look pilgrim... fu^& off with the 'Donny' [Poor language removed]! I've broke legs for less

And with two broken legs I could have won the world cup for England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales in consecutive tournaments all on my lonesome. Where's Kathy Bates when you need her.

Made me feckn giggle mate. Hilarious.
Anyhow, Leon has been a valuable contributing player to the side for most of the time he's been with us. He's a local lad, a top pro, and is integral to the positive vibes in the dressing room.
Been played out of position but got on and did a job for us. He may have lost some of that in his old age and senility, but he always had an eye for a pass and above average close control. Hence good when he was played in his actual best position behind the striker.

Easiest example that I thought of straight away was Villa last year.
I defend him on here but still kicks like a little girl. Him and Pienaar are the same. 9 times out of 10 they'll try to bend it when they should just put the laces thru it.

Easiest example that I thought of straight away was Villa last year.[/QUOTE]
He came on late and after being played through by - I think it was Baines - scuffed a pass while falling over and Lukaku hit a belter from outside the box. He did score later on, but Howard had saved a pen and every player had worked his bolloix off for an hour or more so you can hardly say he changed anything

Status
Not open for further replies.