lawro,motd2 and eto'o

Status
Not open for further replies.
t8IHP.gif

I don't care what he says at all and he'd not be saying it if he wasn't jealous that we signed him after he knocked them back or whatever.

Just like Aldridge, take zero notice.

To be fair, on this occasion, he hasn't said anything I disagree with.

Eto'o, in his pomp, was best in the world and thus played for some of the best teams in the world. He's still got it but he's no spring chicken.

.....I suppose much is down to the definition of a 'top club'. From an English perspective I see us in the same category as the reds and even Arsenal (although they are CL this season). None of the very top clubs want Eto'o so next best is somebody like us. We are up there and need to change perception of others, we will do that by signing Eto'o and spending £28m on our main striker especially if it brings with it success.

The Liverpool pundits are getting a bit nervy about Everton improving while their lot lurch from one poor result to the next.

Carragher was in fine form earlier in the day, claiming Eto'o has always relied on pace (literally minutes after he'd proved otherwise) and then blagging that his second goal was deflected.

Keep trying, Jamie, you Canadians-off-South-Park-headed yard dog.

The Liverpool pundits are getting a bit nervy about Everton improving while their lot lurch from one poor result to the next.

Carragher was in fine form earlier in the day, claiming Eto'o has always relied on pace (literally minutes after he'd proved otherwise) and then blagging that his second goal was deflected.

Keep trying, Jamie, you Canadians-off-South-Park-headed yard dog.
Carragher utterly baffles me. He claims to have been a boyhood blue, but he never, ever ceases to chat utter tripe about us. I could understand if he was ambivalent, given the strife he must have received over the years in every merseyside derby, but he is actively poisonous in his comments: he seems to genuinely despise his own boyhood club. I can think of nothing more strange.

Carragher utterly baffles me. He claims to have been a boyhood blue, but he never, ever ceases to chat utter tripe about us. I could understand if he was ambivalent, given the strife he must have received over the years in every merseyside derby, but he is actively poisonous in his comments: he seems to genuinely despise his own boyhood club. I can think of nothing more strange.

It's 'cos we told lies round the streets of Liverpool about his mate Steeeevie, apparently.

I always thought Spidermans vision was supposed to be enhanced due to his spider senses. It's a bit disappointing to see him with a telescope bought from Aldi for £14.99

Technically it should have been four sets of binoculars.

Anyway, loving the Eto'o skip step they highlighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.