lawro,motd2 and eto'o

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'officially 33' remark certificateorderline offensive/racist, playing on the old stereotype of Africans lying about their ages and doctoring their birth certificates to stay in this country.

The 'top top club' stuff is the usual passive aggressive slight against Everton that predominately ex-LFC pundits have been making about us (usually on the BBC) for years.
Pretty sure Barcelona & Inter would have know all about his passport & birth certificate.
Must be degrading for the lad to hear this sort off stuff....bitterness of the lowest order.

Christ, it wasn't that bad. By top, top club, he means the Uniteds, Madrids and Barcas and then probably the super-rich clubs like Chelsea and City.

We are absolutely not even close to being a "top, top" club in the eyes of neutrals. It's been decades since we were. Sure, I'd rather not hear about it and he could have said it differently, but he was making a fair point and what kind of terrible f**king show would it be if they had to pander to the supporters of every club that could possibly be watching.

I'm not a fan of his btw, I just think the fume is unnecessary.

Last edited:
No
But the point being he didn't need to say it did he.
no you are right, he didn't have to day it, it was just a cheap dig from a RS drag queen! Would he have said the same if he had signed for the "huge" club across the park ??? Lmfao The great pretenders !!!!

The 'officially 33' remark is borderline offensive/racist, playing on the old stereotype of Africans lying about their ages and doctoring their birth certificates to stay in this country.

The 'top top club' stuff is the usual passive aggressive slight against Everton that predominately ex-LFC pundits have been making about us (usually on the BBC) for years.

Ah, we've all made cracks about Eto'o's age at some point. It doesn't matter. He's banging in goals for us and Lawro is still a boring c-unit.

Christ, it wasn't that bad. By top, top club, he means the Uniteds, Madrids and Barcas and then probably the super-rich clubs like Chelsea and City.

We are absolutely not even close to being a "top, top" club in the eyes of neutrals. It's been decades since we were. Sure, I'd rather not here about it and he could have said it differently, but he was making a fair point and what kind of terrible f**king show would it be if they had to pander to the supporters of every club that could possibly be watching.

I'm not a fan of his btw, I just think the fume is unnecessary.
It might be true but it's petty and condescending, and he'd never have said it about the rs despite their profile being barely higher than ours at this moment.

I always thought Spidermans vision was supposed to be enhanced due to his spider senses. It's a bit disappointing to see him with a telescope bought from Aldi for £14.99

He must really be looking for a [Poor language removed] to give if he needs to use the telescope & his enhanced vision

Status
Not open for further replies.