lawro,motd2 and eto'o

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the biggest outrage since Everton maliciously called off Ricardo Wee's statue replacing Dixie

What he said was fair enough, he isn't the player he was and if he was he would be at a top top club. Nothing factually incorrect there and if Jenas had said it everybody would agree.

Uber Sensitive here lads! what he said was true, lets not kid ourselves! If Sammy was still the Samy of 4 years ago, he wouldnt be playing for us. Thats not sh*tstirring, thats just true!! Lawros redness shouldnt dilute his arguments if valid

He's got to say something...thats his job.

Something along the lines of "isn't it nice to see a so called ego playing with a smile on his face and encouraging those around him" would do. He's a kopite gobshite, can't believe so many people are quick to defend snide comments.

Last edited:

Uber Sensitive here lads! what he said was true, lets not kid ourselves! If Sammy was still the Samy of 4 years ago, he wouldnt be playing for us. Thats not sh*tstirring, thats just true!! Lawros redness shouldnt dilute his arguments if valid

I think some lids on here, including your good self Dan, are not grasping why some of us are ....well, upset is too strong a word, but why we are ticked off by it.

What he says is undeniably true......but in my eyes he is not saying it because it is true, he is saying it to belittle Everton FC.

I made the point earlier.

But for his attitude, Ballotelli would still be in a Title winning side at Manchester City.

Could you see Lawrenson belittling the RS by stating the undeniably true fact that "if his attitude was better he wouldn't be at Liverpool"?

Some chance.

Or De Maria.....who was dragged kicking and screaming out of Real Madrid and wound up at OT.

If he scores two goals and has a great game on Sunday will Lawrenson say "oh, if only he had done that more often at Real he wouldn't be playing for United".

Not on yer nelly.

Now, don't get me wrong.....I am not in the least bit bothered what the washed up arl bugger has to say about us.

But he is a prominent figure in the football media and he is forever trying to belittle our club.

He can rarely even tip us to win in his weekly prediction column, such is his bile.

Make no mistake...that was a calculated insult to us.

We often discuss on these pages about how negatively the media portrays our club....how they are always playing it down when we do well.

It is seemingly innocuous remarks like that which colour the public perception of EFC.

And I think it sad that many of our own fans just shrug it off so flippantly.

:)

I think some lids on here, including your good self Dan, are not grasping why some of us are ....well, upset is too strong a word, but why we are ticked off by it.

What he says is undeniably true......but in my eyes he is not saying it because it is true, he is saying it to belittle Everton FC.

I made the point earlier.

But for his attitude, Ballotelli would still be in a Title winning side at Manchester City.

Could you see Lawrenson belittling the RS by stating the undeniably true fact that "if his attitude was better he wouldn't be at Liverpool"?

Some chance.

Or De Maria.....who was dragged kicking and screaming out of Real Madrid and wound up at OT.

If he scores two goals and has a great game on Sunday will Lawrenson say "oh, if only he had done that more often at Real he wouldn't be playing for United".

Not on yer nelly.

Now, don't get me wrong.....I am not in the least bit bothered what the washed up arl bugger has to say about us.

But he is a prominent figure in the football media and he is forever trying to belittle our club.

He can rarely even tip us to win in his weekly prediction column, such is his bile.

Make no mistake...that was a calculated insult to us.

We often discuss on these pages about how negatively the media portrays our club....how they are always playing it down when we do well.

It is seemingly innocuous remarks like that which colour the public perception of EFC.

And I think it sad that many of our own fans just shrug it off so flippantly.

:)

The only bit of that that wasn't from another planet was ':)'

I dunno...i definitely think at times some/many of our fans are wayyy too quick to get offended and look for offence, where perhaps, there wasnt any. And I do think that kinda attitude defines us as a little club to some people.
Some people on here (not u khalekan) seem to hate LFC more than they love EFC and that seeps out in some responses to tiny little incidents like this one

also it's obvious that he wouldn't be playing for us if he was 4 years younger.. because he was one of the best in the world 4 years ago.

It's a comment that didn't need to be made, and instead of praising him for adapting his game, and his quick feet and excellent goals he tried to demean everton and Eto'o with a somewhat 'acceptable' racial comment regarding african birth certificates.

U know wat, it don't matter. He plays for us full stop ! We have the best attacking options I have ever known us to have and its incredible :) as for Lawro"......we don't care what the red [Poor language removed] say, wat the fu*k do we care :)

Let's face it 'we have Eto'o, they have Lambert', that has Lawrence rattled. He is still seething from Jags rocket ;)
Show em in the return at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.