Have you ever met a fellow GRANDOLDTEAM member in reality? (By chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it wasn't me!
You're always the one who 'cautions' me lol

Still, better than Kipper where they replaced [Poor language removed] with Cart, and you'd recognise people who used to go on it, as they'd shout "f off Hibbert you f-Ing Cart" lol, you'd see people giggling away CAuse they knew!

Haha, just checked your profile
22, from Maghull ... ffs.

To be fair, that describes about 40% of the people who get off at Maghull !

Hope it wasn't me!
You're always the one who 'cautions' me lol

Still, better than Kipper where they replaced [Poor language removed] with Cart, and you'd recognise people who used to go on it, as they'd shout "f off Hibbert you f-Ing Cart" lol, you'd see people giggling away CAuse they knew!

hahaha yep, "cart" used to give so many people away

seen a fair few people at matches or pubs from both forums over the years but never let on.

I've no idea mate, he had an Everton avatar of some kind but I couldn't see his username. He was from Maghull, which doesn't really help either. Not my best detective moment I'm afraid.

You don't have an IP reader on your phone to pick up surrounding IP addresses? Quick cross reference on the GOT database and you'd have had him.

No more slip ups please.

I've met a fair few on here. Jock, azul ( he's not real, just a ghostly presence) dbrag (and we didn't argue once) and a few others. Need to do it again as it's been a while.

I doubt I'll see any of you lads until I finally save enough to pop up to England and see the blues. If any of you are down in my neck of the woods though give me a buzz on here, and I'd be glad to meet up over a beer and chat bubbles about the famous EFC.

I'm heading over to goodison for the West Ham game for the first time in 2 years, and I will sadly be recognizable, to quote a bloke at the bar in Paderborn this summer "ee-arrr, I told you Jesus was a blue"

Status
Not open for further replies.