Have you ever met a fellow GRANDOLDTEAM member in reality? (By chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw him at Stoke, but at the time I didn't know whether he was a multi or real. I wouldn't have let on either way mind, he hated me.

No more slip ups please.

I feel suitably chastised mate !

I'm kind of "off-duty" on match days, from leaving home to getting back in anyway, otherwise @roydo would be infracting me for swearing and I'd be banned before injury time.

Anyway, back on-topic, I'm pretty sure I saw @chicoazul and @MoutsGoat at the Blackburn friendly the other year. I very nearly said something to them on the day, but could only think of

'''scuse me lads, one of you's got a fair sized cranium and the other's a bit portly with white legs, are you Chico and Goat ?" but they're both a fair bit bigger than me and I can't run as fast as I used to, so I just walked past them.

I'm kind of "off-duty" on match days, from leaving home to getting back in anyway, otherwise @roydo would be infracting me for swearing and I'd be banned before injury time.

Anyway, back on-topic, I'm pretty sure I saw @chicoazul and @MoutsGoat at the Blackburn friendly the other year. I very nearly said something to them on the day, but could only think of

'''scuse me lads, one of you's got a fair sized cranium and the other's a bit portly with white legs, are you Chico and Goat ?" but they're both a fair bit bigger than me and I can't run as fast as I used to, so I just walked past them.

Is right mate. The lack of friendly fire incidents is shocking really. Something really should be done.

We were indeed at the pre season friendly sir, with Fox and Sharpy. And a wee bit worse for wear thanks to Goat's horrid driving. Had to calm the nerves.

I'm sure they'd of recognised you what with them both dyed in the wool - wools.

Status
Not open for further replies.