Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I arrive on the Thursday, at around 14:00. But I already live in France, so can pick it up either in town, or outside the ground before KO

Getting up in 6 hours. Off to bed now. Big travelling day tomorrow. Driving all the way.
See you all in Lille tomorrow evening. Soooo Exiteeed! As what my daughter would say.
Actually can't wait.

Just landed in Paris after a hairy scary flight from Liverpool. It was like being on a fairground ride!! Spotted loads of Blues heading over - some couples spending time in Paris (brownie points lads well done good thinking). I spoke to about 10 lads and every one of them has tickets in the Lille end. In fact I haven't actually met anyone yet who has an official away end ticket. See you in the square Blue Boys and Girls!! Can't wait. Safe journey to all fellow Blues.

35 euros each. just spoke to them and there still trying to sort, but I leave tomorrow morning at 9am so maybe difficult to get my email and print them off, just want to cover my arse n make sure got tickets to get in, then will deal with them [Poor language removed] when I get back

Internet Cafe to check your email & print them if don't arrive in time, reckon be loads of home end spares if U need 'em.

Yeah cheers I will do, I'm catching the 08.47 off Lime Street tomorrow morning, gives me 1.50 to get my backside to St Pancras and check in. I may grab a swift one from the Betjeman Arms, get in the spirit :cheers:
I'm on the same trains, think I'll make sure I'm checked in before I have one for the road.

He does know its 19:00 kick off doesn't he ?

Yes Reidy, he has a car waiting to pick him up and only carry on luggage so he's hoping to be in the car by 5.15pm, and should make it for 19:00 - just.

Sounds like you have a great time ahead of you! If you want some good fish and chips when you arrive at Victoria go to the Friars Inn which is 100m away from the coach station, 23 Elizabeth Street. We always go there when we want fish and chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.