Everton v Aston Villa. 18th Oct at 15.00.

Who is scruffier?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • ASTON VILLA

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how having ross and seamus on the park lifted everyone else around them, Naismith's all round play continues to get better and better too. And pleasantly surprised to see alcaraz seamlessly slot into the team.

This villa side comfortably beat Liverpool without vlaar and benteke. Top 4 is a near certainty.
I think we have to do better in the return matches overall than we did vs Arsenal, Chelsea, Rs and MU plus do well vs Spurs h and a but with only 8 games gone we should still be hopeful. It is an open league this year and our best 11playing well need fear no one.

And it's Everrrrrton, Everrrrrrrton FC, we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen!
Great day yesterday.
What a difference Barkley and Coleman make to everything.
We have a real purpose and speed going forward.
Welcome back, lads.

Roll on, Lille... ;)

Ha your da supported villa? That's interesting. But what if I told you my da supports Liverpool to spite me, not the other way around. Can you believe that?

From Birmingham mate so it's his local club. Your situation is properly Fooked up though. If thats the case then I guess He's welcome to those bunch of bells then huh?

I was never superstitious but there is something which makes me one now. From the 1st of September Everton and Ferencváros match result are just the same, most of them even in the numbers of goals. And it didn't matter if You played earlier or us, the result came in the exact same way. We got a bumpy season start and so did You. That's the reason why I was sure yesterday evening that we'll win - and we did by 2:0 (and one offside goal which wasn't that by the way). So let's make a deal: You start a winning series and so do we.

I think we have to do better in the return matches overall than we did vs Arsenal, Chelsea, Rs and MU plus do well vs Spurs h and a but with only 8 games gone we should still be hopeful. It is an open league this year and our best 11playing well need fear no one.
It's early days yet. We're two points off 5th and two points off 18th. Apart from City and Chelsea, the rest is up for grabs. I still don't see six better teams than us over a season, with or without European togger.

Status
Not open for further replies.