Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
was indicated that the scanners may not read the bar code in the landscape form,don't know if its true

Cheers. On here? I'm not going to change mine. I saw nothing about portrait when buying them and I refuse to believe something so stupidly trivial will be a problem.

I bought 4 tickets for Wolfsburg, 2 sent to England, 2 sent to a house in Germany.

Weirdly, the ones to my house in England have turned up and the ones sent in Germany still haven't!

Also they've not taken any money, so as it stands they're free :)

Cheers. On here? I'm not going to change mine. I saw nothing about portrait when buying them and I refuse to believe something so stupidly trivial will be a problem.
im sure i saw something on their website saying they have to be portrait, id take both to make sure.

Translated this from the Lille site:

Access securities sold by the Seller may also take the form of "e-ticket" that is to say, access cards printable on A4 paper. Title access "e-ticket" is necessarily printed by the Customer, title access is available for download on the personal space of the Customer at any time. Title access "e-ticket" is valid only in the following conditions: It must be printed on white A4 paper, blank on both sides, without changing the print size, in portrait orientation (vertical). No other medium (electronic, computer screen, mobile phone screen ...) will be accepted. A partially printed access title, stained, damaged or illegible will not be accepted and will be considered invalid.

Translated this from the Lille site:

Access securities sold by the Seller may also take the form of "e-ticket" that is to say, access cards printable on A4 paper. Title access "e-ticket" is necessarily printed by the Customer, title access is available for download on the personal space of the Customer at any time. Title access "e-ticket" is valid only in the following conditions: It must be printed on white A4 paper, blank on both sides, without changing the print size, in portrait orientation (vertical). No other medium (electronic, computer screen, mobile phone screen ...) will be accepted. A partially printed access title, stained, damaged or illegible will not be accepted and will be considered invalid.

Ah, nice one. Looks like I'll have to print them again.

I still doubt they'd turn anyone away for it, but if they do, I predict there'll be quite a few blues with landscape that will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.