Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How fat is his face?? How fat is his face who says " I don't believe that.........eh " while chewing on a pigs cock.

Heart attack waiting to happen that fat [Poor language removed] ( the one slap bang in the middle just below right of the score )

He is Yorkshire as well, i can lip read Yorkshire.

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

Defence should be Delaney and weasel faced kopite Scott Dann in the centre and a really useless collection of average full backs like an Everton side in the nineties means I have literally no idea who will start there, but I know that we should molest them at will. I also know that gayest Beadle bearded Speroni will play in goal.

2411212856_PE3O6Z9ojHeNSk7H4xMDoxOjBrO-I4W8_648x365_2411212583-hero.jpg

It isn't the real one, but Bana's Read reminds me of Speroni a lot.

How fat is his face?? How fat is his face who says " I don't believe that.........eh " while chewing on a pigs cock.

Heart attack waiting to happen that fat [Poor language removed] ( the one slap bang in the middle just below right of the score )

He is Yorkshire as well, i can lip read Yorkshire.

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

Less of the personal abuse.

He can't help the handicap he has. Being a kopite.

We're above them in every category imaginable. They are the laughing stock of world football.

Its why everyone knows the Gerrard song and Crystanbul.

Less of the personal abuse.

He can't help the handicap he has. Being a kopite.

We're above them in every category imaginable. They are the laughing stock of world football.

Its why everyone knows the Gerrard song and Crystanbul.

I'm concerned for his health though, you can see the bitterness swell up in his face.

reckon we'll win 4-1 again here, possibly 3-1. who knows, maybe 3-0.

i can see a chance of 5-0

...but as ever, will take 6-5.

this won't be the same palace team as last year you'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.