Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if carlsberg did sob stories...

o-LIVERPOOL-CRYSTAL-PALACE-facebook.jpg

if carlsberg did sob stories...

o-LIVERPOOL-CRYSTAL-PALACE-facebook.jpg

Gerrard doing his best impression of Linekers "have a word with him" moment to Sir Bobby Robson when Gazza was crying. Only difference is Slippy G looks over to the bench to see Brenda with his little notepad writing his excuses about how they threw a 3-0 lead away in 10 minutes which had absolutely nothing to do with mercurial management skills

I'm in town tomorrow afternoon. Come. And. Say Hello. And. I will. Buy. You a. Beer. x.
Take the unmarked dirt road just past the third chicken house painted yellow on the left. You can't miss it.

I'll be there. Don't forget to wear your "hi there! I'm the azul" button. Or a Where's Waldo hat. One of these. You know where to be.

Take the unmarked dirt road just past the third chicken house painted yellow on the left. You can't miss it.

I'll be there. Don't forget to wear your "hi there! I'm the azul" button. Or a Where's Waldo hat. One of these. You know where to be.
I've got a Canadian mate with me who is a big NFL fan too. He even tried to teach me how to play it but then sacked it off.

Come and have a pint with us man. Afternoon time.

Still not sure if the daddy long legs bit was an analogy, or if you're just commentating on your daily life in the previews now.

Pictures were beyond boss though.

Read about 2 paragraphs and then just skipped to the pics. They were the only proverbial taking bits in this weeks preview. Personally, I'll enjoy the words of the next geordie preview more.

Status
Not open for further replies.