shane duffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffy's just been on SSN there, says he wasn't happy to wait around at Everton for injuries to get his change, he made the decision to play regular footy. (I know that was pretty obvious but that's it straight from the horse's mouth)

" Come back Shane" oh that was in an Alan Ladd movie - my late dads favourite!

...your Old Man had good taste. Slightly off thread, but look at the bit where the boy & his dog are watching the brawl from below the saloon bar. Brilliant, just like a tennis match. Back to the footy.......

I rather see Shane giving the chance than Alcaraz. Good luck Shane.

HK I completely agree.

Given that we have signed no CB we really should have kept Shane if only to cover for injuries and rest for Jags and Distin over what will be a very long season.

I have faith in Martinez but I think this was not a good decision.

Very best of luck to the Derry/Donegal man - never too sure where his allegiances lie from GAA point of view!!

Didn't know he "nearly died", knew he had a bad injury which resulted in operation.

Good luck Duffers lad. No doubt rue the sale of this one FFS

I wish Shane well at Blackburn and I think he will do well there.
There is a correct way to leave a club you have played with for several years and have brought you to a high standard.
Shane acted with dignity and generosity in his departure and has gained further in stature by doing so. Many others could take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.