Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does Lukaku look like he's put on weight since the end of the season?

He looks very heavy, static and to be honest, clumsy.

Hopefully the whole Lukaku situation can be resolved within the next couple of weeks now.

It's better for all parties to get it done whatever the outcome asap

[17102"]Hopefully the whole Lukaku situation can be resolved within the next couple of weeks now.

It's better for all parties to get it done whatever the outcome asap[/QUOTE]

I think we'll get him.

He wants to be first choice and he wants to be in the champions league but he can't have both because he isn't really good enough yet.

His confidence might have got a bit of a knock this World Cup and he'll want to feel loved. Where better for him than everton under Martinez?!

Last edited:

I do believe this is the perfect place for him to be at this stage in his career.

He's already settled and loved here and there's no huge pressure on him. Plus he'll probably play a bit of advanced european football too.

Come on now Rom. Don't be silly. Sign.

060214-Romelu-Lukaku-PI.jpg

c91e8-nocrying.gif

Watched a YouTube video this morning of the goals scored last season, after seeing how he reacted when he/we scored a goal, he would be daft not to sign. Age is in his favour too.

This video, just look at the Lad, he loves this club

Last edited:

Watched a YouTube video this morning of the goals scored last season, after seeing how he reacted when he/we scored a goal, he would be daft not to sign. Age is in his favour too.

This video, just look at the Lad, he loves this club

Well that is obvious.

The most eye catching of all and really shows you how much he enjoyed it here, was when Oviedo scored that winner at OT. He turned straight for us, such was the emotion of that late goal, with the knowledge that we hadn't won at that place since 91.

He surely has to feel that Evertonians are different than any other. This fact certainly registered early i think.

Lukaku hasn't said once he'd like to join us and has spoken on many occasion that he wants to play in the champions league.

People saying he loves the club are just judging on hollow gestures. Which mean naff all at the end of the day

I've seen enough football to know that the actions of players on the pitch often mean little

Status
Not open for further replies.