Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Has anyone in here got any experience of doing online Cognitive Behaviour Therapy modules? GP has recommended me looking into some while he try's to set some other bits up for me. Anyone done any they can recommend? And how did they work out for you?

Nb. It is for anxiety

started looking online for travel insurance. looking at about £1500 at the moment. the holiday didn't even cost that.

go for my 3 month review with oncologist on Friday. nothing new there but wife is a bit panicky. work colleague was in remission from cancer he went for his review and was told the cancer had returned. they gave him 12 months. within a week he died.

Good luck mate.

go for my 3 month review with oncologist on Friday. nothing new there but wife is a bit panicky. work colleague was in remission from cancer he went for his review and was told the cancer had returned. they gave him 12 months. within a week he died.
Good luck Bryan, but don't get fixated on your mates circumstances. I'm sure you already realise that we are all very different to each other and one persons circumstances will not equate directly to yours.

i'm not worried. it's my wife who is worried after she was told what happened to a work colleague. i'm resigned to the fact that I have a high chance of the cancer returning. might be soon might be years might die of old age before it does. only thing I'm worried about is the travel insurance to go on holiday.

i'm not worried. it's my wife who is worried after she was told what happened to a work colleague. i'm resigned to the fact that I have a high chance of the cancer returning. might be soon might be years might die of old age before it does. only thing I'm worried about is the travel insurance to go on holiday.

Mate, where are you going on holiday?

Make sure you get an EHIC card, whilst not a complete replacement for health insurance it does allow you access to state medical care across Europe usually free of charge and covers existing and chronic conditions.

Mate, where are you going on holiday?

Make sure you get an EHIC card, whilst not a complete replacement for health insurance it does allow you access to state medical care across Europe usually free of charge and covers existing and chronic conditions.

got the card but its all the non medical insurance lost luggage cancelled flights etc.there are some places that will allow you remove the medical cover and im in touch with them so hopefully will be ok.

well I am officially unemployed as from today. had final meeting with employers and got my medical dismissal. feels funny in a way. didn't think it would affect me seeing as I havn't worked there for 15 months but it has. hard to explain but I feel very different.

Well, thought I'd drop back in to this thread and see how it's going.

I've mentioned before some of my issues, and how after seeking help, discovered they were not PTSD. Unfortunately, my work situation has deteriorated somewhat and after holding out for as long as I could, something gave.

Going into Hospital this Thursday for an angiogram. It seems that at 48, I've not taken enough care of the old ticker!

For those who have dietary & mental health issues please, take heed, and look after yourselves.
All clear! *phew* I don't have a dicky ticker!