• Upcoming Crest

Votes: 255 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion:

Old crest: Needed a change

Current crest: Horrible.

Up-coming crest: Not perfect but be the best of the three. Don´t mind it.

Only question for me is; how will it look on a blue shirt of the same color? There´ll be almost no contrast with the same shade of blue and without yellow rims.

Are there any pictures of a shirt with the new crest?

the upcoming crest is no different to the one we got rid of. The only difference being is that the writing is inside the badge rather than outside it.

All been a waste of time to me to be honest.

Haha I'm covered in tattoos mate.
And have a few Everton slogans on my back. So il add the badge to possibly
Good for you. I'm really not a fan of tatts, but I can appreciate good artwork and respect people's choices.

Inking your club, is there a higher form of commitment?

Good for you. I'm really not a fan of tatts, but I can appreciate good artwork and respect people's choices.

Inking your club, is there a higher form of commitment?

I understand you mate there not for everyone and you have to like them / suit them thankfully i do.
And Yearh inking your club mate feels like a good feeling to me shows my love for my club. But doesn't mean I love it anymore than any other fan.

But doesn't mean I love it anymore than any other fan.
Well, you're wearing it in good times & bad...I can always not wear my team kit...

Anyway, to your original question, the crest will always date so it's a matter of whether there's one you really like, or if you want to capture a moment in time when the crest was used when you got the tattoo. IMHO. Please post a photo for us when you get it done!

;)

Well, you're wearing it in good times & bad...I can always not wear my team kit...

Anyway, to your original question, the crest will always date so it's a matter of whether there's one you really like, or if you want to capture a moment in time when the crest was used when you got the tattoo. IMHO. Please post a photo for us when you get it done!

;)

Good shout mate. I will probably get it as it's Everton and when I do il be sure to post it on here

From where I sit, there has been a growing feeling that 10 months down the line the current badge is actually a lot better than first made out.

Personally at first I didn't take to the badge but it's grown on me and now I'm slightly gutted to see it go, especially for what will be replacing it - as hypocritical as it sounds.
Are you on a wind-up? Or are you a club employee?

The level of dislike for this season's logo (it doesn't deserve to be called a crest) is as strong as it was the day it came out. I, like many others, have refused to buy any club merchandise this year because it is plastered with the god-awful fisher-price logo. I would have purchased the yellow and blue away kit this year if it had last year's (or next year's) crest on it - but I kept my money because the current logo is not Everton.

It is fitting that our return to European competition will be marked with a better crest than the abomination we had forced upon us this year.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the new crest officially launches? I presume it will be sometime over the summer. I have had a check on the OS, but couldn't see anything about a launch date. I would guess it would coincide with the first Kit launch?

Does anyone know when the new crest officially launches? I presume it will be sometime over the summer. I have had a check on the OS, but couldn't see anything about a launch date. I would guess it would coincide with the first Kit launch?

The official launch will be next month, following the success of the Everton awards being broadcast live, the announcement will be broadcast live on Everton TV.

Rumours are that the badge will be officially shown by Distan blowing his biscuits into the camera lens and when the jizz slides off to reveal the new badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.