• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want everton to lose. I won't judge you, but if you are cheering city, that really does confuse me. Obviously your passion for Everton is diminishing v your hatred for the Rs. That's a strange one

If you want everton to lose. I won't judge you, but if you are cheering city, that really does confuse me. Obviously your passion for Everton is diminishing v your hatred for the Rs. That's a strange one

Not one Evertonian will actually cheer on City tomorrow. Obviously. That's not the discussion; we'll just passively will City to win, and there's a difference there.

If Barkley spins and smashes a 25 yarder in early doors, I'll cheer like everyone else will - and then be wanting City to score two in response.

With Liverpool supporters out and about being nice about Everton saying they should win or saying small minded club wants to lose so Man city win. Well even though Palace don't have much to play for now I hope they beat Liverpool because it would be hilarious.

But I am abit concerned about the game as to who is going to partner McCarthy in the middle because its going to be a big job.

With Liverpool supporters out and about being nice about Everton saying they should win or saying small minded club wants to lose so Man city win. Well even though Palace don't have much to play for now I hope they beat Liverpool because it would be hilarious.

But I am abit concerned about the game as to who is going to partner McCarthy in the middle because its going to be a big job.

Martinez should trial Baines in midfield tomorrow

Hopefully a traffic cone.

Or, better yet, Leon Osman.

Status
Not open for further replies.