4th Place - What's it going to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna predict Everton and Arsenal to both finish on 75 points, with CL to be decided on goal difference. On paper it doesn't seem likely, but hopefully this weekend we get a bit of good fortune!

I think we will win two more games, and loose one.

And for some weird reason, I have a feeling that Newcastle will do something against the odds for us on Monday night football and manage a draw. I think Arsenal will comfortablly beat West Brom, which would set up Norwich v Arsenal to be nervous last game in which Norwich will pinch a draw in their bid to stay up.

I cant see Arsenal dropping another point with them starting to get a few players back. Listening to mourinho maybe Chelsea could be the ones to catch. They lose against the [Poor language removed] (which I think they will) we wont be to far behind... You can dream cant ya..

I cant see Arsenal dropping another point with them starting to get a few players back. Listening to mourinho maybe Chelsea could be the ones to catch. They lose against the [Poor language removed] (which I think they will) we wont be to far behind... You can dream cant ya..

Beat Chelsea to 4th then watch him buspark his expensive team to win the bloody thing to knock us out of our place!

Pardew needs a result to save his job, so do Newcastle players, they don't want Moyes as Manager, he has dropped from 66/1 to 3/1 fav this week to be nxt Newcastle mgr

Status
Not open for further replies.