Jagielka in England Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no lescott, scumbags, I've been championing Jags for a call up but FFS i expected them to be together. Their experience together out does terrys ability by a mile. Upson? pfft Jog on Fabio you tit.

I don't mind there bein' no Lescott in the England squad. What if he got injured?

Whereas Aston Villa have 6 of their players in the England squad, lets hope they all suffer from fatigue and struggle in the FA cup and league.

He can put 6 villa players in but not lescott over upson or baines? More gutted for artera really, really wanted him to get a call up for Spain

He can put 6 villa players in but not lescott over upson or baines? More gutted for artera really, really wanted him to get a call up for Spain

Agree, Baines has been as good as Lescott this season - Lescott was [Poor language removed] at Left back, but as soon as Baines was drafted in, and Lescott back to center back they have both been great, and both deserved call ups.

I remember a certain Dominic claming Joleon wasn't that good a centre back and Yobo was better.

He proved you wrong, lid.:dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.