Everton v Crystal Palace. 16th April at 19.45.

What about the game on Wednesday lad?

• We will rinse them lad

Votes: 221 78.1%
  • Fancy Palace you know

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • A moody draw and train home anxiety

Votes: 38 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing is I don't feel like we're due a poor result despite the winning streak.

We've had a couple of occasions in the past few weeks where we've played poorly and still won, so you could say we've already had a patchy period lately in terms of performances.

Now all I can see is us really getting into top gear and just smashing teams that are put in front of us.

2-0 to the blues and a convincing one.

Need to treat these like Arsenal, not turn up like we did against Cardiff and Swansea. COYB. Get into these.
That's alright, we'll rise to the occasion at home, and against United and City at home there is no doubt whatsoever that we'll put in a performance. I'm more worries about Southampton and Hull away than any of the other fixtures.

That's alright, we'll rise to the occasion at home, and against United and City at home there is no doubt whatsoever that we'll put in a performance. I'm more worries about Southampton and Hull away than any of the other fixtures.

same here. Glad Hull got to the final so they'll be distracted, but Saints can be very tricky at St Marys.

I usually savour these gems as part of my matchday morning ritual but with all the BIG TOE ,BIG TOE ,BIG TOE propaganda I gad to belly-crawl my way to tree ,adjust night-vision goggles and rip open the pressy early ........... So worth it but now what? Suppose I'll just have to keep re-reading it till kick-off...... Thanks

We have to take it one step at a time and Palace won't roll over. Probably on paper, easiest of our remaining fixtures, 3 points and nothing less Blues!

We have to take it one step at a time and Palace won't roll over. Probably on paper, easiest of our remaining fixtures, 3 points and nothing less Blues!
Yep, deffo the easiest game we have left on paper. Palace are in relatively good form however, but they don't score many away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.