Sheedy on Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was Sheeds bevvied when he did this? Not on twitter - was it loads of tweets together or just a series of things the papers have just picked up on?

TBH I agree with Sheedy - DM always played his favourites Coleman could have been a regular for a year earlier, even Osman when he was younger - he used Vaughn sparingly when young and even Victor when he was younger, he scored 2 v Newcastle and he dropped him for Beattie in the side scoring just one pen in a Season - while those two youngsters were scoring well in the reserves -
Other than that Sheedy was upset when we won a youth trophy and DM did not even turn up to watch the youth team! also the no invitation of HK at the new training ground was a disgrace - Thank God SAF did all blues a favour by taking DM away from us and we now have a Manager who like to play football for the full 90 minutes - I just hope if UNT ever get rid of DM he never comes back in any capacity!

TBH I agree with Sheedy - DM always played his favourites Coleman could have been a regular for a year earlier, even Osman when he was younger - he used Vaughn sparingly when young and even Victor when he was younger, he scored 2 v Newcastle and he dropped him for Beattie in the side scoring just one pen in a Season - while those two youngsters were scoring well in the reserves -
Other than that Sheedy was upset when we won a youth trophy and DM did not even turn up to watch the youth team! also the no invitation of HK at the new training ground was a disgrace - Thank God SAF did all blues a favour by taking DM away from us and we now have a Manager who like to play football for the full 90 minutes - I just hope if UNT ever get rid of DM he never comes back in any capacity!
After the reception he will receive when he brings Man U here I think you can rest assured he will never come back to Everton.

Must have killed Sheedy listening to the wider footballing world praise Moyes for bringing young players through at Everton. Another Moyes Myth debunked, but hey, he used to stay at Finch Farm until 4pm some days, the workaholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.