Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest Martinez won't rock the boat he will sit there smiling talking about how we passed the ball really well on the end of a 5-2 bumming from hull while kenwright sells nearly every sellable asset at the club behind his back and we fly down the leauge. 3 at the back doesn't work in this leauge never has done never will, if city can't make it work how the hell are we going to?

But he keep clapping boys.

Lets be honest Martinez won't rock the boat he will sit there smiling talking about how we passed the ball really well on the end of a 5-2 bumming from hull while kenwright sells nearly every sellable asset at the club behind his back and we fly down the leauge. 3 at the back doesn't work in this leauge never has done never will, if city can't make it work how the hell are we going to?

Keep spouting your hate mate x

I hate the way Roberto Meh-tinez looks unfazed after every dry bumming his team have received. This will be us next year gutted.

if we appointed hughton he would "be taking over the champions elect" also.
but your missing my point or saying hughton is better than martinez perhaps - if hughton had a less than average squad and played ale house football yet didnt get relegated .
i just think both managers are comparable, yet ive heard no one say hughton should have a shot at the job.

Ok fair point, I'll put it this way. Personally, I think Hughtons personal ambition is to be at the level he's at now, regardless of budgets and net spends etc he doesnt appear to have the gravitas to sit comfortably at the very top. Martinez appears to be a more self confident person to me. This could all count for nothing mind, its just my view. I'm rather hoping we've picked up the new young Brian Clough who can work miracles with very little, but am fully aware he could turn all Frank Bough.

Numerous names have been put forward on here and possibly some not. They do not have to be out of contract, aske permission to approach if you identify the right one.

Tuchel
Piera
Rangel
Pulis

Just joking about Pulis

Any chance of a manager with Premier League experience? i remember we got a manager who won everything in Scotland. and won us nothing.

When Roberto becomes the best little Spaniard we know,

i hope you doubters grow a backbone a apologize in here after some of your shameful comments.

If Martinez can improve on what we've got. I will post a drunken YouTube video of me declaring my love for him and post the link here. You can vault that.

Just heard ON TALKSPORT what I consider to be a kopite -I hope he was not a blue as he stated he would have rather had Rafael or even Kenney Dalgliesh -even spout Kendall & Sharpy -this saga is fetching us down as a laughing stock! it was on Quinn the chins show this am is slating of opur proposed new Manager was disgraceful!

It was tongue in cheek. What he was saying was that he didn't want Martinez at all and would even take kopites before him.

He was saying at the start that it should be from within though so he can't have been all there.

Just heard ON TALKSPORT what I consider to be a kopite -I hope he was not a blue as he stated he would have rather had Rafael or even Kenney Dalgliesh -even spout Kendall & Sharpy -this saga is fetching us down as a laughing stock! it was on Quinn the chins show this am is slating of opur proposed new Manager was disgraceful!

Only have to look here and other forums too many acting like spoilt kids suspect much from the Moyes divisions.

Swansea's success countered many of the Moyes excuses and Martinez as creator has become the "enemy", add in winning the FA cup stuffing us en route with Wigan and he's the anti christ.

On Toffeeweb someone is virtually saying he's given up supporting the club and a ball hasn't been kicked.

No loss - if you can't give a new manager a chance before passing judgement you're not a real supporter and certainly no evertonian - get over to Manchester and join the other tourists.

No manager was ever going to move the Club forward as far as im concerned. Whilst this board is here our Club is at a stand still, all the new man can do is maintain what Moyes has done in the League but get us the FA Cup and League Cup.

Keep spouting your hate mate x

Not hate mate just reality or is reality us walking the leauge this year with a brand of football that has never worked in this leauge even with some of the best and most exspensive players in the world trying it and also got his previous team relagated?

Numerous names have been put forward on here and possibly some not. They do not have to be out of contract, aske permission to approach if you identify the right one.

Tuchel
Piera
Rangel
Pulis

Just joking about Pulis
Is there any guaranted whatsoever though that they will do better than Martinez?

I'm more than prepared to give the guy a chance. This negativity towards him will most certainly not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.